- Specific support for a year group that faces challenges
- This can be part of a rolling programme that happens every year
- Can support existing PSHE initiatives, for example drop down days. Our key messages can also be woven into the PSHE framework
Year 7 – Year 11
Up to 240 students
- Three sessions over a term
- First session with whole or half year group
- Second set of intensive extension sessions with smaller groups
- Third day two half day sessions, with half the year group at a time
- We will need a hall available with free-standing chairs
- Identifying & rationalising current and existing fears and worries.
- Adopting a growth mindset in approaching challenges.
- The key difference between things you can’t control and things you can. control – circumstances v choices.
- The benefits of positive choices upon destiny.
- How the short becomes the medium and quickly becomes the long term.
- Reassessing what matters and what doesn’t.
- Setting goals that matter.