It can help boost levels of general positivity, effort, and attainment, giving a real boost to the final grades of the cohort.
Year 11 or Year 13
Up to 240 students
- Full day with whole year group (3 sessions)
- 2x half day sessions, half year group per session
- We will need a hall available with free-standing chairs
- Identifying & rationalising current and existing fears and worries.
- Adopting a growth mindset in approaching challenges.
- The key difference between things you can’t control and things you can. control – circumstances v choices.
- The benefits of positive choices upon destiny.
- How the short becomes the medium and quickly becomes the long term.
- Reassessing what matters and what doesn’t.
- Setting goals that matter.