- Specific support for a year group to foster positive relationships, behaviour, address bullying, improve students’ confidence and self esteem
- Possible connection/collaboration with secondary schools, other trust primaries or schools in a local authority area
Year 6 (England and Wales)
Full or half day session with the whole year group, or one class at a time
- Identifying & rationalising current and existing fears and worries.
- Expressing & discussing fears about secondary school & the future.
- Adopting a growth mindset in approaching challenges.
- The key difference between things you can’t control and things you can. control – circumstances v choices.
- Making new friends
- Highlighting common pitfalls to avoid.
- The benefits of positive choices upon the future
- Setting goals